spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dzr

join:2004-10-12

Reliability/quality and "unlimited" definition

Any idea what Teleblend considers "unlimited?" I frequently telecommute and am on conference calls. I see that home/small business is listed, so either way telecommuting seems to be covered. I just don't know what they consider 'unlimited'.

Also, how's the reliability and quality? (I'm coming from ATT CallVantage... Rock solid in both manners)

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom
With great sincerity in responding to your query, dzr ...

What are you thinking?!?!

In »[POLL] Who will you VOIP with when AT&T pulls the CV plug? you posted a set of "needs" ... on page 6 (!) ... after loads of responses to fisamo's poll question. Did anyone mention TB in that thread?

fisamo's opener in that thread listed just about all of the currently popular (and not so popular) VoIP providers ... and TeleBlend is not listed as a choice! In the BBR VoIP Ratings/Reviews arena (»/gbu), TeleBlend is no longer even shown on the list. This TeleBlend sub-forum is barren ... with just about every post (from the same few posters, over and over) offering complaints about failed TeleBlend service. What conclusions might one draw?!

(Sincere) Suggestion: Go through the /gbu page cited above, checking out the individual websites for each listed provider. This search will reveal the answers you seek ... and by doing your own research you will probably learn even more about the features and functionality of the various providers.

Here's a prior post that may help you to decide what you are looking for in a VoIP provider (adding to the basics you have already mentioned): »Re: What do you think is the best VOIP service?

dzr

join:2004-10-12
Thanks alot!

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to N9MD
said by N9MD:

With great sincerity in responding to your query, dzr ...

What are you thinking?!?!

fisamo's opener in that thread listed just about all of the currently popular (and not so popular) VoIP providers ... and TeleBlend is not listed as a choice! In the BBR VoIP Ratings/Reviews arena (»/gbu), TeleBlend is no longer even shown on the list. This TeleBlend sub-forum is barren ... with just about every post (from the same few posters, over and over) offering complaints about failed TeleBlend service. What conclusions might one draw?!

You could also say that people only come to a forum to complain and not recommend. With our little amount of complaints on this board, it could also tell you that our service is working as it should for many other people. It is a known fact in customer service and business, that you will normally only hear from the people with problems, and not the people who are cheering about the service.

erikthebean

join:2007-06-25
Manchester, NH
reply to dzr
I have had TB for quite some time now with no issues. It is the cheapest unlimited voip out there...but i dont have an answer for dzr. I think the reason you dont see people on the TB board is because its working.

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
reply to dzr
Read some TeleBlend reviews for yourself, up and down:

»User reviews - Teleblend

-------------------------------

I would say this: It would be nice to see a greater number of reviews regarding TB. There are only a handful over the past year.

There are lots of reviews dealing with various other companies such as CallCentric and Voip.MS.

Even though most of the people are happy, and most of the reviews are good, the customers ARE writing them.

How come mostly happy CallCentric customers write reviews, and mostly happy TB customers don't write them? It's a puzzle.

More TB customers should post reviews.

slow mo

join:2002-03-19
USA
reply to dzr
My sister has Teleblend. I don't have problems calling her or receiving calls from her. When we are on the phone I have no issues.

Don't know about their "unlimited" definition.

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to PX Eliezer70
Well, I think there is a difference in customer types between what CallCentric and us. That's why you don't see as many people write about TB vs CallCentric.

KoolMoe
Aw Man
Premium
join:2001-02-14
Annapolis, MD
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to dzr
I have no issues with my Teleblend line. I've two numbers through them, one for fax and one for phone, but both are rarely used. The service could be down for a couple days and I may well not even notice. But when I have needed to call or fax-out, it's worked just fine...and I've not heard any complaints about incoming calls or faxes.

I spend about $20/month for two lines. For as little as I use the service, I wish I could go cheaper...but overall, all is good.

I really like being able to get voicemail messages sent to my email with attached .wav files of the message; that alone is almost worth the costs...almost
KM
--
Don't Lie - Be Kind - Realize your Potential