1 recommendation

MGD

MVM

said by deet27 :

I have e-mailed:-

Abuse@one.com and Abuse@google.com

that will prob start the ball rolling, Regards Deet
Excellent,

I have prior experience working via a liaison with the UK (SOCA) Serious and Organised Crime Agency »www.soca.gov.uk/ on UK cybercrime related issues. However, they appear to only focus on large organized ecrime.

I do recall where a new task force was set up in 2008 to serve as a central point of reporting all forms of cyber crime in the UK, and was to be ready this summer. It now appears that this new unit called PeCU »www.met.police.uk/pceu/index.htm is a few months away from being live for online reporting. »press.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ··· ime-unit and »www.theyworkforyou.com/w ··· 258809.h

In my opinion, but I doubt in theirs, this qualifies as a SOCA issue. These cyber criminals are habitually targeting UK consumers with card and bank fraud operations, and thus deserves the attention of SOCA.

By the way, add another one to these criminal's list, BundledGames.co.uk

=================================
BundledGames.co.uk

Contact US

Via Telephone

TEL: 0844 357 4540

TEL: ++44844 357 4540 (OverSeas)

By post

BundledGames.co.uk
BundledGames GB U.K Ltd

Studio 352, Highgate Studios, 34-56 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL
=========================================

Again like all the others, hosted on one.com: »whois.domaintools.com/bu ··· es.co.uk

They use the same forwarding contact phone number for most of these fraud websites. The number TEL: 0844 357 4540 is displayed on most pages as an image and is thus not frequently archived. »www.google.com/search?hl ··· oq=&aqi=

These criminals could be located anywhere, and may or may not be in the UK.

MGD

rusty doherty
@eircom.net

rusty doherty

Anon

does anyone know how much it cost to phone this 08443574540 number from Ireland ?
MGD
MVM
join:2002-07-31

MGD

MVM

said by rusty doherty :

does anyone know how much it cost to phone this 08443574540 number from Ireland ?
Rusty, I am not sure what the rates from Ireland to UK 0844 numbers are. According to BT's price list the call is ~ 5p per minute (inclusive of VAT) and may also have a 6p origination charge. That is for calls to 0844 numbers originating from within the UK. For a rough estimate, I would add that to the existing price of normal calls from Ireland to the UK.

The relatively new 0844 services have varying charges which are defined according to the the 3 digits after the 0844, as per above price list. The person calling 0844 numbers pays for the total cost of the call (there is no charge to the receiver, a sort of reverse version of Toll Free, or Freephone).

Scammers & Fraudsters love such services, as they do not pay any per minute cost for the calls. Plus the call can be routed to any secondary number around the globe. That enables them to project themselves as being in the UK, but could be anywhere.

MGD

rusty doherty
@eircom.net

rusty doherty

Anon

Thanks a mill. I was worried. I had to ring the number from work to try and cancel an order I had put through for DSIs (for christmas this year). I was 20 minutes on the phone. But If I give my employer 10 euros it should cover it.

Thank so much again.
CDWOW
join:2009-08-18

1 edit

CDWOW

Hi,

Please be aware that »www.topbundlesonsale.co.uk/ is not connected or affiliated with CD Wow whatsoever. The owners of this site have misappropriated our, and other websites, design to create their site. We are currently pursuing the owners of this domain to remove this. We believe this website is a scam and would advise any consumer to be very careful with regards to ordering any product from this site.

Kind regards,

CD Wow Management.
MGD
MVM
join:2002-07-31

1 edit

MGD

MVM

said by CDWOW:

Hi,

Please be aware that »www.topbundlesonsale.co.uk/ is not connected or affiliated with CD Wow whatsoever. The owners of this site have misappropriated our, and other websites, design to create their site. We are currently pursuing the owners of this domain to remove this. We believe this website is a scam and would advise any consumer to be very careful with regards to ordering any product from this site.

Kind regards,

CD Wow Management.
Thank you for posting,

the fraudulent website TOPBUNDLESONSALE.CO.UK is not only using copied source code from your website CDWOW.COM, »cdwow.com their domain is also fraudulently registered using the name and entered card details from a previous victim. »whois.domaintools.com/to ··· le.co.uk I am hoping that you can convince FASTHOSTS.CO.UK to remove the fraudulent TOPBUNDLESONSALE.CO.UK immediately, and prevent them from allowing these cyber criminals to re host another copy of the fraud site.

MGD
CDWOW
join:2009-08-18

CDWOW

We have emailed the Hosting Company to request they stop hosting the site. Hopefully we will get a positive result.