spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Fox McCloud
Crazy like a fox.
join:2006-07-23

Fox McCloud

Ughh

It seems like 80% of the news here on DSLreports is of a negative nature...this little tidbit is picked up on and AT&T (and their CEO) is bashed, yet, his other statement is conveniently forgotten:

»news.cnet.com/8301-13860 ··· 0_3-0-10

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

1 recommendation

Karl Bode

News Guy

That can be fixed by the CEO of a company that has spent 12 months being BASHED MERCILOUSLY for network reliability not pretending that network reliability is the company's strong suit.

Fox McCloud
Crazy like a fox.
join:2006-07-23

Fox McCloud

said by Karl Bode:

That can be fixed by the CEO of a company that has spent 12 months being BASHED MERCILOUSLY for network reliability not pretending that network reliability is the company's strong suit.
my complaint is not this article in particular; credit where credit is due (or detraction where detraction is due), I just have grown tired of the general negative tone that most of this site's articles carry.
Expand your moderator at work

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

2 edits

4 recommendations

Karl Bode to Fox McCloud

News Guy

to Fox McCloud

Re: Ughh

You mean like the article before this one that notes that Comcast's new network management technology is working well? Or the one before that which simply makes users aware of a possibly dishonest MLM operation?

What you see as negative, I see as honest. Those looking for rainbow-colored smoke blown up company posteriors certainly have no limit to alternative options. Thread's rather off topic, but feel free to instant message me with stories you feel are more uplifting.