Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44
reply to TuPaK

Re: AT&T's network is horrid

said by TuPaK:

They can take their network along with their ETF once the iPhone is on Verizon or other carriers. I'll be more than happy to leave AT&T. The iPhone barely makes up for their highly lacking network.
USA wide verizon sucks.
Att has better service just about everwhere.
I go cross country all the time.
People from work with verizon hate it.
--
For those of you playing a drinking game.... MY FRIENDS!

iLive4Fusion
Premium
join:2006-07-13
said by r81984:

said by TuPaK:

They can take their network along with their ETF once the iPhone is on Verizon or other carriers. I'll be more than happy to leave AT&T. The iPhone barely makes up for their highly lacking network.
USA wide verizon sucks.
Try the south with AT&T and see how you like it, all you will be getting is SOS or No Service!! Oh and forget about 3G unless you have Verizon.
--
I get 29 MPG in my Toyota Highlander Hybrid!

Lark3po
Premium
join:2003-08-05
Madison, AL
ATT works fine in the Huntsville/Madison area... It also works in LA (Lower Alabama) where our Verizon service did not. YMMV

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44

1 edit
reply to iLive4Fusion
said by iLive4Fusion:

said by r81984:

said by TuPaK:

USA wide verizon sucks.
Try the south with AT&T and see how you like it, all you will be getting is SOS or No Service!! Oh and forget about 3G unless you have Verizon.
I lived in south lousiana for the last year going from texas to florida. I always have a signal with ATT.
I driven mississippi, oklahoma, missouri, tenessee, illinois, indiana and always have a signal even in rural in the middle of nowhere areas.
--
For those of you playing a drinking game.... MY FRIENDS!

LightS
Premium
join:2005-12-17
Greenville, TX
reply to iLive4Fusion
I live about 30 miles west of Ft Worth TX, have 3G service... when travelling, I always have service, and can actually use it

iLive4Fusion
Premium
join:2006-07-13
reply to r81984
said by r81984:

I lived in south lousiana for the last year going from texas to florida. I always have a signal with ATT.
I driven mississippi, oklahoma, missouri, tenessee, illinois, indiana and always have a signal even in rural in the middle of nowhere areas.
West Alabama it never works for me. And no 3G.
--
I get 29 MPG in my Toyota Highlander Hybrid!