Search similar:

uniqs

mrhighway
@verizon.net

1 recommendation

mrhighway

Anon

AT&T is solid on me!

Yep, honestly I've been with AT&T for over ten years myself. Don't get me wrong. Their 3g still leaves something to be desired as for speed for me but all in all, it is solid. No matter where I go, it works. That is about all I can expect from ANY mobile carrier. Also, I work for Verizon and I can tell you that it is not rosey over here either. Many on these forums act as if Verizon is the super carrier or something but I've got to tell you, this simply if far from the truth.

I have had many different phones with AT&T and with the exception of the iphone, have not had many calls dropped. I think many of these issues are with the iphone to tell you the truth. My wife's AT&T phone doesn't drop calls and sometimes we can me together right next to each other and my iphone may say NO SERVICE while her Erikson phone is fine. That is why I say that the iphone shares some of these issues.

I'm NOT an Apple fan boy either. I'm not one to pay the Apple tax. That is why I won't buy one of their overpriced computers. My pc does everything I did it to do, cablecard, mediacenter, blu-ray and all.

To sum it up though: In my opinion, AT&T is a solid carrier and no matter where I go I never have any major issues. As some of my co-workers ask, "Why don't you just switch over to Verizon?" I always reply, "If it isn't broke, don't fix it."

My two cents only and this is from a Verizon employee.
Chaldo
join:2008-03-18
West Bloomfield, MI

Chaldo

Thank you!