spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Truth Hurts
@bellsouth.net

Truth Hurts

Anon

at&t

I have the original iphone and get edge service just about everywhere I go in west Tenn. No company has coverage everywhere and never will! The at&t network has and is improving all the time.Edge is slower in some places.Many of the 3GS owners claim faster internet due to the processor on it? (edge).I also use two different laptops in all the same places. It does drop once in awhile,again so does the other companies. Bars mean nothing for internet speed because voice gets priority over data.Since more people are using cellular than before it will continue to tax networks as they grow.The president of Verizon was quoted several years ago saying that consumers were not to expect coverage in elevators and everywhere.It just will not happen with a radio signal.Cell phones use a node like cable,more users slower service more drops, it is simple physics,please dont be hyped by the commercials.

hayabusa3303
Over 200 mph
Premium Member
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC

hayabusa3303

Premium Member

said by Truth Hurts :

No company has coverage everywhere and never will!
Try again you can EVRYWHERE.

»www.iridium.com/
»www.globalstar.com/
jvanbrecht
join:2007-01-08
Bowie, MD

jvanbrecht

Your comparing apples to oranges, its not the same thing. More to the point, the price differences in service are huge.

hayabusa3303
Over 200 mph
Premium Member
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC

hayabusa3303

Premium Member

He said NO company means anyone, so its not apples to oranges.