uniqs

bbinabox
join:2009-02-27
Louisville, KY

1 edit

bbinabox to grohgreg

to grohgreg

Re: Satellite internet for trucks and rv's

Wow, I am sincerely sorry that I was busy traveling and didn't contact you sooner sir. + FCC certification and getting a WS rate through the BIG's is like pulling teeth sir!!!!

Its posts like this that get me questioning what your MO is here at that incredibly friendly 2-way MB which promotes itself as an open discussion and overall.

You know, there's respect (class) and there's whatever you call your online personality, esp. with us newbies sir. If I didn't have thick cyber skin, you would have run me out a long time ago and prolly been bragging about it. Sorry that this place is cool and doesn't ban people for not agreeing with the site owner's advertisers!!!

I am now concerned about working with a potential partner that calls me pathetic and ridiculous on a public MB. I 100% respect your experience and knowledge in my chosen field as I have said 100's of times, yet its your execution and your intent that I question.

I gotta run.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

BTW I just sent you the modem specs before reading this thread....

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief
join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

4 edits

grohgreg

Your choice Tom, but it helps to view life occasionally from perspectives other than your own. I have to say though, that there are millions of folks worldwide that seem to have little problem maintaining an internet presence outside the confines of their home or business.

You proposed this field test scenario months ago, but with virtually no follow-up. Since yours was an online proposal, I launched my preparatory questions and concerns in kind - with no response whatsoever. That pretty much describes the "dilemma" about how to classify what - up to this point - has been a nonexperience.

Our new president seems to be on a crusade to drive small business into the dirt, I'm just trying to keep you on your toes. If you examine the dates, I waited a charitable month and a day to express my frustration at your non-response. The fact that it took you ANOTHER six weeks to even notice it - should speak for itself.

I'm going to respectfully suggest that an internet presence created by - or in furtherance of - a business must receive the same care and attention as does a storefront. Anything less is counter-productive. Or - just stay off the message boards.

//greg//

dbirdman
MVM
join:2003-07-07
usa

dbirdman to bbinabox

MVM

to bbinabox
said by bbinabox:

I was busy traveling
Out of curiosity, what is it about travel that makes it impossible for you to continue normal internet activity for two months?

I've been traveling incessantly for years while running a business, multiple websites, etc. That is the whole point of having mobile satellite internet!