Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace

join:2004-08-07
New York, NY

Best way to get directly to Verizon escalations group

I have had Verizon (FIOS and TV) for about 7 months now, and so far I have been fairly happy. The experience actually started out horribly, with the in building sales rep lying through his teeth to get me to sign. When I went to confirm the pricing with the rep on the phone, I was informed that to get everything he told me would cost double that. Needless to say, I refused and said I would stick with TWC. After spending hours on the phone, I finally got a high level person who said they would honor the initial claims of the sales person, and she negotiated a price with me.

That package was $100 including all premium channels (every movie channel, etc.), two DVRs, and 20/5. Based on that accommodation I decided to give it a shot. I was told I would get the deal for 12 month and then the rates would go back to normal. For the past 7 months I have been enjoying the service, UNTIL the other day. I went to watch a movie on HBO and it said I wasnt subscribed to the channel. Oddly, I checked a bunch of the other movie channels and got the same result.

Can anyone help by giving me a direct number to a competent high level person to call about this? If I need to spend a week on the phone with people who cant help me I am going to pull my hair out. I would hate to have to go back to TWC over this, but if they cant rectify it I am sure TWC would give me a sweetheart deal to come back!
--
"The only morality they recognize, is what will further their cause"
-Ronald Reagan-

ProFiOSDude
Premium
join:2005-05-27
Chesapeake, VA
You may want to post in the Verizon Direct forum. Unsure from your wording if you've called in numerous times or fear having to.

PFD

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD
said by ProFiOSDude:

You may want to post in the Verizon Direct forum. Unsure from your wording if you've called in numerous times or fear having to.

PFD
The Verizon Direct folks are only there for technical issues. For billing, they will refer you to the billing folks via phone or online chat.

JohnA
Premium
join:2003-09-16
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to wifi4milez

If you didn't get the direct number of whoever gave you a half off deal, then there's no one to call. Sounds like you'll be leaving anyway. Now's as good a time as any.

guppy_fish
Premium
join:2003-12-09
Lakeland, FL
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to wifi4milez
If that's a triple play, the current offer is about 190 for what you have/had ... and you saved ~600+ so far over what one gets today, pretty sweet deal.

It likely your account got reviewed and the credits removed as no one can give discounts like that now, I dealt with some local high level folks in Tampa last fall and they had a huge reorg ( VP level people got canned for this type of stuff ) and new hard and fast rules to prevent reps from giving away the farm

If TW will give you that for 100 bucks, go with that, no one at VZ can or will re-instate the deal you had for 7 month

ProFiOSDude
Premium
join:2005-05-27
Chesapeake, VA
reply to seaquake
I should have been a bit more specific. There are a number of things that could be causing the apparent loss of service. The VZ Direct forum would be able to send commands to the STB's, as that may be all they need...

PFD

JohnA
Premium
join:2003-09-16
Pittsburgh, PA

Free Premiums should be a billing issue, which is outside of Vz Direct's realm of authority.

jamieva

join:2008-11-05
Midlothian, VA
reply to wifi4milez
Based on having all the premius and 2 dvrs for $100 for 6 months, I would be happy knowing that I got a complete steal for 6 months and either start paying what you should be paying, or change what you are subscribed too.

wifi4milez

New York, NY
reply to seaquake
said by seaquake:

said by ProFiOSDude:

PFD
The Verizon Direct folks are only there for technical issues. For billing, they will refer you to the billing folks via phone or online chat.
I figured as much, although I am trying to find a "short cut" number to reach someone that can actually assist.
--
-Ronald Reagan-

wifi4milez

New York, NY
reply to guppy_fish
said by guppy_fish:

If that's a triple play, the current offer is about 190 for what you have/had ... and you saved ~600+ so far over what one gets today, pretty sweet deal.

It likely your account got reviewed and the credits removed as no one can give discounts like that now, I dealt with some local high level folks in Tampa last fall and they had a huge reorg ( VP level people got canned for this type of stuff ) and new hard and fast rules to prevent reps from giving away the farm

If TW will give you that for 100 bucks, go with that, no one at VZ can or will re-instate the deal you had for 7 month
This is just internet and TV, I actually pay a separate bill to VZ for my phone service (I wanted to keep it on copper, long story). Its quite possible that someone did review the deal they offered me and attempted to change it. The problem is I have a 12 month contract, so I dont think they can just dramatically change things mid stream without letting me know.
--
-Ronald Reagan-

texastown

join:2008-04-25
Plano, TX
reply to wifi4milez
The following info was posted a few months ago and it probably is still current:

Executive Customer Relations_FIOS

212-395-1060 is the number for the CEO's office.
212-719-3349 is the fax number for the CEO's office.
212-321-8700 is Verizon Executive Customer Service.
ivan.g.seidenberg@verizon.com is the CEO's email address.

Mark D. Reddick
Executive Customer Relations
140 West St.
Manhattan, NY 10007
Mark.D.Reddick@verizon.com
212-321-8457 (office)
212-321-1047 (fax)

Call 1-800-483-7988 and press 3 to reach the Verizon Customer Advocates for landlines and DSL.

Cassandra Flippin
Consumer Advocate in the Verizon Executive Offices
212-321-8458

wifi4milez

New York, NY
said by texastown:

The following info was posted a few months ago and it probably is still current:

Executive Customer Relations_FIOS

212-395-1060 is the number for the CEO's office.
212-719-3349 is the fax number for the CEO's office.
212-321-8700 is Verizon Executive Customer Service.
ivan.g.seidenberg@verizon.com is the CEO's email address.

Mark D. Reddick
Executive Customer Relations
140 West St.
Manhattan, NY 10007
Mark.D.Reddick@verizon.com
212-321-8457 (office)
212-321-1047 (fax)

Call 1-800-483-7988 and press 3 to reach the Verizon Customer Advocates for landlines and DSL.

Cassandra Flippin
Consumer Advocate in the Verizon Executive Offices
212-321-8458
Thats great info, thanks!
--
-Ronald Reagan-