uniqs
share rss forum feed

ProFiOSDude
Premium
join:2005-05-27
Chesapeake, VA
reply to wifi4milez

Re: Best way to get directly to Verizon escalations group

You may want to post in the Verizon Direct forum. Unsure from your wording if you've called in numerous times or fear having to.

PFD

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD
said by ProFiOSDude:

You may want to post in the Verizon Direct forum. Unsure from your wording if you've called in numerous times or fear having to.

PFD
The Verizon Direct folks are only there for technical issues. For billing, they will refer you to the billing folks via phone or online chat.

ProFiOSDude
Premium
join:2005-05-27
Chesapeake, VA
I should have been a bit more specific. There are a number of things that could be causing the apparent loss of service. The VZ Direct forum would be able to send commands to the STB's, as that may be all they need...

PFD

JohnA
Premium
join:2003-09-16
Pittsburgh, PA

Free Premiums should be a billing issue, which is outside of Vz Direct's realm of authority.

wifi4milez
Big Russ, 1918 to 2008. Rest in Peace

join:2004-08-07
New York, NY
reply to seaquake
said by seaquake:

said by ProFiOSDude:

PFD
The Verizon Direct folks are only there for technical issues. For billing, they will refer you to the billing folks via phone or online chat.
I figured as much, although I am trying to find a "short cut" number to reach someone that can actually assist.
--
"The only morality they recognize, is what will further their cause"
-Ronald Reagan-