Search similar:

uniqs
aravizza
join:2000-08-19
Algonquin, IL

aravizza

[Signals] BONDING Channels in DOCSIS 3

Click for full size
I notice that only one downstream channel is bonded (#1) in the screen shot of my Cisco DSP 3000 (I have Ultra). Is this what is expected or am I interpreting the display wrong? Should two (or more) channels be bonded with Ultra/DOCSIS 3? If so, how is this accomplished?

Dspairl
Premium Member
join:2004-06-09
Norwich, CT

1 edit

Dspairl

Premium Member

Looks to me like you have 4 channels bonded not just 1 Also I would remove your MAC ID from the screenshots...just to be safe
wase
join:2004-01-29
Willowbrook, IL

wase to aravizza

to aravizza
I've only got 3 downstream channels bonded here in willowbrook, and my upload is only QAM16; plus, my upstream power is still out of wack at around 58; when it should be closer to 45.. I only get around 5 meg uploads, but my downloads are around 60 meg

Downstream Channel
The data shown in the table below provides information about the signal coming from the network to your cable modem.Downstream Channel
The data shown in the table below provides information about the signal coming from the network to your cable modem.

Channel ID 1 0 0
Downstream Frequency 693.00 Mhz 699.00 Mhz 705.00 Mhz
Modulation 256QAM 256QAM 256QAM
Power Level 0.5 dBmV -0.3 dBmV -0.0 dBmV
Signal to Noise Ratio 35.2 dB 35.2 dB 35.4 dB

Upstream Channel
The data shown in the table below provides information about the signal being transmitted to the network from your cable modem.
Channel ID 10
Upstream Frequency 29.60 Mhz
Modulation 16QAM
Bit Rate 10240 Kbps
Power Level 57.8 dBmV

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

Anonymous_ to Dspairl

Premium Member

to Dspairl
said by Dspairl:

Looks to me like you have 4 channels bonded not just 1 Also I would remove your MAC ID from the screenshots...just to be safe
i will call comcast and get you downgraded to basic jk

Dspairl
Premium Member
join:2004-06-09
Norwich, CT

Dspairl

Premium Member

said by Anonymous_:

i will call comcast and get you downgraded to basic jk
lol