uniqs
share rss forum feed

fatal

join:2000-12-29
Brooklyn, NY
reply to lexuskool

Re: [northeast] Brooklyn,NY FIOS Deployments

said by lexuskool:

So far what i have seen and heard verizon is putting up fiber wires on poles in front of homes in Brooklyn. So right now the best question to ask is has anybody seen Verizon putting up fiber wires on poles in backyards or in back of homes in any part of Brooklyn? IF they have started putting up fiber wires on poles in backyards or back of homes then that is a good sign. That fiber will be coming to those areas in Brooklyn that have poles in the back. So if somebody sees that please post. One last bit of good news that i have is Verizon started putting up fiber cables in Bay Ridge June 1 and 2nd,2009. From there Sunset Park then Park Slope toward downtown Brooklyn should start getting wired because that's the areas that come next after Bay Ridge. Unless Verizon goes a diiferent route we shall see.
i have to agree with this my block has poles in the back and i can't get fios the next block down has them in front and has fios also right around the corner poles in front and they have fios funny thing is my block is full of 2 family houses with driveways seems like it wouldn't be hard to get to the poles