spc
Search similar:

uniqs
upjt4
join:2007-10-23
Phoenixville, PA

upjt4

NFL Network

Seems like VHO8 (Philly) has blacked out the Jets/Colts game. Very strange.
gms021
join:2008-02-25
Marlton, NJ

gms021

I just spent the better part of an hour on the phone with tech support until he told me it was blacked out. I don't get it. I thought all preseason games were going to be broadcast on NFL HD. I am so ticked off right now.

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar to upjt4

to upjt4
Jets / St. Louis is on CBS here in NNJ now.
Billy Bob80
join:2009-02-27
Staten Island, NY

Billy Bob80

NFL Network will air 65 HD games, all in HD, most of them encores , I dont know if NFL Network will air an "Live Game"
rhm5757
join:2003-07-16

rhm5757 to upjt4

to upjt4
Yeah, seeing the same thing here, blacked out even though I'm close to Philly. Probably due to the fact that Mercer Co. is run out of VHO8 and gets both Philly and NYC broadcast channels. Still, they should be able to localize their blackout to just the areas that get the NYC channels.
Billy Bob80
join:2009-02-27
Staten Island, NY

Billy Bob80

closer to Philly, you will get the Eagles game most likely on the CBS or FOX Affilate down by you . If the Eagles (NFC on FOX ) is on FOX, you wont get a CBS Game I dont think. I am only getting the CBS Jets game, no game on FOX unless its national,. which they do later at the end of August

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1 to upjt4

to upjt4
It's so stupid that the best FiOS can do is delete the channel for a game blackout.
upjt4
join:2007-10-23
Phoenixville, PA

upjt4 to rhm5757

to rhm5757
RHM57 must have been right. It's back on now.
torno
join:2008-01-21
Collegeville, PA

torno

Still out here (I'm in the Collegeville area)

brianmcd
Premium Member
join:2000-09-06
Norristown, PA

brianmcd to upjt4

Premium Member

to upjt4
And to get rid of the blackout and get the channel back you had to reset your box with a power cycle or a soft reset from Verizon.

I tried to watch the San Fransico/Denver game later on and it was still dead until I had Verizon do a soft reset of the boxx.
jimarsul
join:2001-06-05
Olivehurst, CA

jimarsul to upjt4

to upjt4
I am north of Los angeles and we lost the Sandiego game.... and we do not even have a team to be blacked out.....

Kingscup
join:2006-03-01

Kingscup

said by jimarsul:

I am north of Los angeles and we lost the Sandiego game.... and we do not even have a team to be blacked out.....
Dish Network also blacked out the game as we were watching it at work in Riverside county.