All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
voipNovice
join:2008-04-14

voipNovice

AC-211 problem with incoming call

I was a Sunrocket client and later switched over to Teleblend. The service has been fine all along until yesterday whereby suddenly I started having problems with outgoing calls.

Need to note that I have no issues with incoming calls as I can normally conduct a conversation with the other person. The issue happens with outgoing calls whereby they can hear me fine but I can't hear them at all.

BTW I have tried 2 different phone brands and both exhibit the same problem, which leads to me to believe that the problem is with the gizmo.

Please advice
voipNovice

voipNovice

Re: AC-211 problem with outgoing call

After further testing, It turned out that the outgoing call problem exists between my landline and other cell phones, yet no issue between landlines. Go figure!
Bill44130
join:2003-10-08
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130 to voipNovice

to voipNovice

Re: AC-211 problem with incoming call

I had the same problem where I can not here the person I am calling but they hear me fine.

What I ended up doing is rebooting the switch the AC-211 is sitting on and also the AC-211. Problem solved
voipNovice

voipNovice

I turned the power off for a minute and that didn't help
Are there special steps needed to reboot the switch & AC-211?
voipNovice

voipNovice

I went ahead and turned them off for 3 minutes!
Unfortunately the issue still remains

Note: I have no issue calling other landline or cell phones matter of fact from my landline phone. They all can hear & converse with me

The problem is only when I call from my landline to any of my family cell phones (family plan). I can hear them and they can't hear me.

I called the cell phone company and they verified the phones work just fine. They claim the problem is with the landline phone. I just can't make sense of this. I am at a puzzle here

Please advice

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

Sounds more like the whole family has decided not to listen to you.
Bill44130
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130 to voipNovice

to voipNovice
You should contract the Teleblender and open a ticket for support. Sounds like you have issues!~!

Good Luck!
voipNovice

voipNovice

As I was about to file a ticket, I thought to make one more call and to my surprise the call went through with no hitch!

I don't know what to make of it, but most likely something was wrong with the gizmo/service and somehow it got resolved. I tell you it was mind boggling and didn't make a bit of sense to me

Thx all for your help
texxsharkk
join:2005-08-24
Lake Stevens, WA

texxsharkk

Just thought I'd mention that I've been having similar issues with my teleblend service. On a related note, my friend has been having similar problems with his cell phone (unrelated to Teleblend)...so, not sure how isolated this is...
Bill44130
Cleveland, OH

3 edits

Bill44130 to voipNovice

to voipNovice
voipNovice, I guess it doesn't matter really how it got fixed, just so it's fixed.

texxsharkk, I would advise you to open a ticket with the Teleblender Support.