Search similar:

uniqs

Wantconnecti
@dsl.bell.ca

1 edit

Wantconnecti

Anon

bell just made another record! WTF!

I ordered dry-loop internet service Aug.4th, and today is Aug.24th and still no internet connection.
Anyone has longer time than this to get bell internet installed?
Is that a new record for bell?

I called many times and bell promised to fix it in 24hrs. then another 48 hrs and another 48hrs. As of now there is still no miracle.

Please!!!!!

{edited to remove personal identifying info -- mod}

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Register with the site and post in the Bell Direct forum on this site.
simply889
join:2009-08-24

simply889 to Wantconnecti

to Wantconnecti
Thanks. Will do.
simply889

1 edit

simply889 to Wantconnecti

to Wantconnecti
For the record... day 21... still no internet....

By the way, even it's a dry-loop, should I receive dail tone on the line? Thx.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Wantconnecti

Premium Member

to Wantconnecti
And guess what, you'll get a bill and they'll expect you to pay for no service!
simply889

simply889

Possible. and bell CSR just give me another 36hrs timeline to fix the problem. WTF!

Who has Bell service CEO email address. Heard someone here before I want email him/her. Thx.

ex_bell
@cgocable.net

ex_bell to Wantconnecti

Anon

to Wantconnecti
Email kevin.crull@bell.ca prez residential services.

The dry loop should have dial tone and be tagged at the demarc.
olebiker2
join:2008-04-16
Glenburnie, ON

olebiker2

said by ex_bell :

Not all dry loops have dial tone.

ex_bell
@cgocable.net

ex_bell

Anon

said by olebiker2:

Not all dry loops have dial tone.
True. I have found that most of the Bell provisioned ones do lately. With a circuit # to anic as well.
simply889

simply889 to ex_bell

to ex_bell
said by ex_bell :

Thx for the address. I end up quit the bell internet but still sent email to Kevin- "bell- just got worse..."...
simply889

2 edits

simply889

the copy of the email to Bell officers I just sent...

----------
Dear Bell executive officer, (got your email address by google search....)

Bell - just got worse...

Have you heard customer ordered Bell internet and hope to get connected just like you TV ads played, but 22 days after still do not have the internet access? Well , you hear from me now.

I ordered Bell internet (with first 3 months free promotion) on Aug.4th and as of today I still do not have the internet. During Aug.4 to today, I called, chat online, leave post on message board. Bell tech give me an 24 hours time frame to fix the problem, then another 36 hrs, then another 48 hrs, then…. Now I am standing at 22 days (guess that will be many 24 or 48 hrs), totally pissed and kids blame me useless how came they still do not have the internet. What went wrong?

I called bell support again yesterday and today, both promised me again they will call back within 2 hours to follow up. Guess what, NOBODY called. Then I called tech line again, now they give me another 48hrs time to fix.

Very well, how many 48hrs you can endure for this roket-science internet technology? Where is you so called "same day" or "next day" full installation like you said on TV ads???

I ended up give it up and call it cancellation. Just wish bell do not screw me again and charging me cancellation fees.

- A totally pissed bell internet customer
graniterock
Premium Member
join:2003-03-14
London, ON

1 edit

graniterock to Wantconnecti

Premium Member

to Wantconnecti
said by Wantconnecti :

Anyone has longer time than this to get bell internet installed?
The move order to my current house was over a month late. Does that count?

This was before the direct forum and Deadpool sent me a PM asking for my info see he could look into it. I and no idea who he was, I thought this was weird but I gave him the info because I was desperate. Not enough a non-bell person could cause harm but enough for him to help me. The next day one of the Bell techs phoned me personally and asked if the internet was up. I'm very thankful to Deadpool and his coworkers for making the effort to try and fix Bell's processes and procedures over the last few years. I resent Bell for making them work so hard.
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to Wantconnecti

to Wantconnecti
Call back and make sure Bell REALLY canceled the order.. They have history of "forgetting"