Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

pat_lc2000

join:2006-02-04
Ottawa, ON
reply to dirtyjeffer

Re: New Chevy Billboard Ads

They don't write songs about Volvos, but there are some Volvos still running from when they built that car.

The Vette is still a shitty car.

dirtyjeffer
Anons on ignore, but not due to fear.
Premium
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

said by pat_lc2000:

They don't write songs about Volvos, but there are some Volvos still running from when they built that car.

hehehe...you're pretty funny.

there are plenty of vettes around from that era...and while i am not much a vette man myself (although, the 64 Vette is a sweet one), aside from the "banana vettes" of the 70's, the vette is still a very capable car, and affordable.
--
Today's motto: Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today to bid farewell to personal responsibility and accountability.

vue666
I love Lanny Barbie
Premium
join:2007-12-07
Halifax, NS
kudos:1

1 edit

Went to the A&W DUB Cruise-In in Woodside last week. I drove there in my 40 year old Vette. No probs keeping up with traffic... AND when I did arrive at the Cruise-In there was approx 800 other 20-60 year old Detroit iron. I can't recall if I saw a Volvo but there was a sweet Jaguar XKE...and a newer Lamborghini did show up as well....

Love those billboards DJ...!!!

Mike2009

join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON
kudos:3
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to pat_lc2000

said by pat_lc2000:

But Vettes are so much fun. Volvos not so much. I think it's a Swedish thing.

koira
Keep Fighting Michael
Premium
join:2004-02-16
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

said by Mike2009:

said by pat_lc2000:

But Vettes are so much fun. Volvos not so much. I think it's a Swedish thing.
Ya i suppose you can say the swedes dont need a car to substitute for inadequacy of their tool
--
“I just want to say that I'm plain grateful that I didn't break my neck," he said. “In truth, after thousands of live shows, falling off the edge four times ain't too bad." Steven Tyler

dirtyjeffer
Anons on ignore, but not due to fear.
Premium
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

said by koira:

Ya i suppose you can say the swedes dont need a car to substitute for inadequacy of their tool
ummm...you sure about that?

»www.koenigsegg.com/
--
Today's motto: Dearly beloved, We are gathered here today to bid farewell to personal responsibility and accountability.

vue666
I love Lanny Barbie
Premium
join:2007-12-07
Halifax, NS
kudos:1

1 edit

Click for full size
Click for full size
A Koenig segg CCGT...

But I kind of prefer the 2010 Henneseey Camaro....

»www.fast-autos.net/vehicles/Henn···_Camaro/