Premium Member
join:2004-04-13
Canada

BonezX to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666

Re: New Chevy Billboard Ads

said by vue666:

I stayed home tonight so that was probably my friend Pat in his 59 Corvette. A 59 & 60 are identical. Mine's candy apple red with white coves. Pat's is wine with white coves... I was there last week but was too tired today...

I have mag wheels and BFG TA tires. He has the period correct wide whitewall tires and Corvette correct hub caps...
this was around 5 - 530 pm, so it wasn't that late, and it's hard for me to distinguish colours in a hurry during the day.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

2 edits

vue666 (banned)

Click for full size
Me & my 60 Vette
said by BonezX:

said by vue666:

I stayed home tonight so that was probably my friend Pat in his 59 Corvette. A 59 & 60 are identical. Mine's candy apple red with white coves. Pat's is wine with white coves... I was there last week but was too tired today...

I have mag wheels and BFG TA tires. He has the period correct wide whitewall tires and Corvette correct hub caps...
this was around 5 - 530 pm, so it wasn't that late, and it's hard for me to distinguish colours in a hurry during the day.
If it was today... I was driving home from work in my 2000 Impala... at 5:00pm

Here's a photo of me driving home from the A&W Dub Cruise-In in Woodside, August 20th....(last week)... Photo was taken by my friend Greg who owns a sweet '65 Pontiac GTO painted Porsche red...

I hope to be at the car show on Sunday at Exhibition Park with my Vette but it looks like the weather my co-operate...
vue666

vue666 (banned) to BonezX

to BonezX
said by BonezX:

said by vue666:

Did you make it to Exhibition Park on Sunday? If you are ever at a car show and I'm there... Please introduce yourself... That goes for any other Canchatters...

Cheers & take care...

V666