how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

chemaupr

join:2005-06-06
Alexandria, VA

marketing

I can way to see the campaign... They will make it seem that this the newest thing for smartphones....

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
and now you can copy and paste!

Oh, and a compass! It's amazing!

chemaupr

join:2005-06-06
Alexandria, VA
and when tethering comes... it will be like they have reinvented the smartphones, again... even though we have been doing it for years at no extra cost with some apps that, o yeah... are not banned and we can install in BB or Windows Mobile.

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
said by chemaupr:

and when tethering comes... it will be like they have reinvented the smartphones, again... even though we have been doing it for years at no extra cost with some apps that, o yeah... are not banned and we can install in BB or Windows Mobile.
And jealous people like you will continue to bitch no matter what, so what does it matter?

bn1221

join:2009-04-29
Cortland, NY
reply to tiger72
Hey, the compass is pretty cool. And RDP and the VPN client works. Now if I could find an SSH client I'd ditch my non wifi (boo VZ...hisss hiss) Blackberry.

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1
said by bn1221:

Hey, the compass is pretty cool. And RDP and the VPN client works. Now if I could find an SSH client I'd ditch my non wifi (boo VZ...hisss hiss) Blackberry.
my point being the compass isn't anything new. The G1 and MyTouch3g/Magic both have compasses, and were out months earlier.
--
"What makes us omniscient? Have we a record of omniscience? ...If we can't persuade nations with comparable values of the merit of our cause, we'd better reexamine our reasoning."
-United States Secretary of Defense (1961-1968) Robert S. McNamara