My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3

1 edit
reply to gworkman7

Re: I'll wait

said by gworkman7:

If this requires an update that will bomb my ability to tether then I'll pass. Hopefully, it'll just work.
Ummm.. you TOOK "the ability to tether" on your own, it's not like you were given it. Semptember 9th you'll get a 3.1 software update which will include the functions of Blue Tooth file transfers, ability to use the voice command via a push of a blue tooth headset, and MMS... Sorry, your jailbroken phone will have to go back to jail if you want the new feature.

insomniac84

join:2002-01-03
Schererville, IN
Why do you people even bother. You are paying top dollar to get stepped on and abused.

bn1221

join:2009-04-29
Cortland, NY
Reviews:
·TowerStream
reply to fiberguy
Ummm.. you TOOK "the ability to tether" on your own, it's not like you were given it. Semptember 9th you'll get a 3.1 software update which will include the functions of Blue Tooth file transfers, ability to use the voice command via a push of a blue tooth headset, and MMS... Sorry, your jailbroken phone will have to go back to jail if you want the new feature.
+

hey my new 3GS is 3.1 The only MMS I have is the dumb sending it via email to a number at the other providers. Stupid and annoying.

And I can't upload photos to facebook with the mobile app.