Search similar:

uniqs

Chaveezy
@rr.com

Chaveezy to jrs8084

Anon

to jrs8084

Re: Windows 7 - manual install or Easy Windows Install -Fusion

Can you link to the other thread please? I just installed Windows 7 RTM on my Macbook Pro, no problems seen so far, very easy installation, just a very slow boot, same instance, 30 second delay, blinking white cursor then boots normally into windows. This is a six month old Macbook Pro running Mac OS X Leopard and bootcamp. Thanks!
fearhope
join:2009-11-27
korea, repub

2 recommendations

fearhope to netddos

to netddos

Re: [OS X] Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultra Slow Boot

It's because your license is not a correct one. so as to detour this problem, you can use the SLIC(Software Licensing Description Table) v2.1 with virtual BIOS.

you can find the patch at the following links.
(note that you should choose "2. SLIC 2.1 Bios Install" > "3. HIDDEN 2" mode in administrator previleges. HIDDEN 2 mode is compatible to mac motherboards.)

A.I_7 english version
»kok-chiwoo.textcube.com/ ··· art1.rar
»kok-chiwoo.textcube.com/ ··· art2.rar

AlexNYC
join:2001-06-02
Edwards, CO

AlexNYC

said by fearhope:

It's because your license is not a correct one. so as to detour this problem, you can use the SLIC(Software Licensing Description Table) v2.1 with virtual BIOS.

you can find the patch at the following links.
(note that you should choose "2. SLIC 2.1 Bios Install" > "3. HIDDEN 2" mode in administrator previleges. HIDDEN 2 mode is compatible to mac motherboards.)

A.I_7 english version
»kok-chiwoo.textcube.com/ ··· art1.rar
»kok-chiwoo.textcube.com/ ··· art2.rar
You are THE MAN! I have been looking for this ...

RiseAbove
Premium Member
join:2004-01-30

1 edit

RiseAbove to netddos

Premium Member

to netddos
Ahh the blinking cursor, usually means you got a torrented copy of windows and you installed a boot loader to get around the license issue. The problem is that the boot loaders are for bios's not Macbooks which have no firmware so it pauses itself. That issue usually pauses the booting a considerable amount of time. The right bootloader fixes that problem.
fearhope
join:2009-11-27
korea, repub

fearhope to AlexNYC

to AlexNYC
It's my pleasure~

Let's enjoy the windows 7 on macbook !

macgeek
@wireless.uvic.ca

macgeek to netddos

Anon

to netddos
thank you so much, this SLIC program worked perfectly and now Windows 7 boots super fast.
ssj5cris
join:2010-01-14
Dallas, TX

ssj5cris to fearhope

to fearhope
so, what exactly do I do when I open the program. It opens up and asks me to enter my choice, so I choose "2. slic 2.1 bios install", and then what do i choose? I don't see an option for "3. hidden 2". The options it gives me are "1. slic2.1 default", "2. slic2.1 simulation" and "3. slic2.1 uninstall".

bobbby
@purdue.edu

bobbby to netddos

Anon

to netddos
I did the default one
hknoener
join:2010-04-07

hknoener to netddos

to netddos
I made it on my last Windows 7 instalation withou problems, but NOW gave this message: "Error Reinstall". Any tips?
chernas
join:2004-05-22
New York, NY

chernas

I'm having the same issue. Done this install 5+ times and now "error reinstall". Have you had any luck since April?