uniqs
share rss forum feed

Maggs
Premium
join:2002-11-29
Woodside, NY
Reviews:
·RCN CABLE

This is the reason I don't own an iPhone yet!

Really how incompetent do you have to be to not realize that the iPhone brings you millions of customers. AT&T should have had their head pulled out of their ass, and recognize this for what this is, a massive cash cow there for the taking. They should have been planing build-outs when the 1st iPhone was a huge success. Plan ahead folks, the shareholders would shit their pants with huge profits if they worked it right.

Really no CEO of a major telcom out there has the balls to spend money to build out properly, they listen to accounting and the shareholders, mind you half the shareholders of a company are idiots that don't even watch your companies' performance, they are looking for the quick buck.

If I had the capital and cash I'd start my own telcom, and buildout in stages over time. ATT lets their network rot while they buildout. That's really bad business.
--
Hello, is anyone out there.

w4ncr

join:2000-10-27

1 edit
Only if they would get the same prices and Services packages in The southeast for DSL what they are in Texas ! IM Glad I did not Buy a I phone.
»www.att.com/gen/general?pid=6431 for all the southeast!

»www.bellsouth.com/consumer/inets···dex.html out date Services packages and old price from the bellsouth .