spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Mang
@comcast.net

Mang

Anon

Class Action...

So when will a hungry attorney get involved in a class action lawsuit. All they need to do is contact anyone who has ever purchased an iPhone OR is currently an iPhone IMEI customer on the AT&T network. i'm sure they can get millions of dollars into the attorney's pockets and all the iPhone users can get like 2 free iTunes songs :P hehehe.

But seriously... Hit AT&T in the pocket book and they will straighten up.

Everyone should unlock+jailbreak their phones. (If you ever need to go back to the locked/unbroken state... just use itunes to restore your iphone and you are done! No one would ever know.

As for me... i just got the iPhone at the subsidy price, but never used it. I am planning on selling it unlocked and jailbroken on eBay. I've already blocked texting, MMS, Data, and international dialing on my phone (all it is now... is a basic voice phone). But guess what.... I can still drop my sim in an iphone if i like and use it without any worries or fees.

Now if only we can get a grass roots group to form their own dumb pipe ISP or a mobile data ISP and the big carrier's would have a problem (better then a lobbiest would be independant competition backed by the people here at DSLR)