All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« New Speeds!
This is a sub-selection from Massive Slowdowns?

bigburd

join:2009-09-14
Butte, MT
kudos:1
reply to bigburd

Re: Massive Slowdowns?

Speakeasy test tonight:

Last Result:
Download Speed: 1118 kbps (139.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 910 kbps (113.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Bresnan says I'm going full speed ahead. I sent tech support a nasty email today and got the same ol story of how I should disconnect my router from the modem and how I should traceroute and send results and how they cant be responsible for the speeds outside of their network and all I can say is BS! The traceroute is gonna look fine because at 1mb I will still get reasonable response times. They'll come back saying everything looks great from what they see. It's all a setup like loaded dice. This is a joke I'm paying extra money to go faster and my DSL connection blows this thing away right now and thats with TONS of web server traffic running on the connection all the time... You know if they were straight up to begin with and just tell me they were having troubles and trying to sort it out and they would credit my account half of the monthly bill each month or soemthing until it was fixed I would be fine with that. But I'm paying good money for this connection and all I am getting is a bunch of manipulative apes with their thumbs up their derier.