share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from Karl?

viperlmw
Premium
join:2005-01-25
reply to FFH

Re: Repub FCC commissioners have not commented yet

said by FFH:

I find it interesting that the 2 Dem FCC commissioners gave a big back slap to Genachowski in their statements. But the 2 Repub commissioners haven't commented yet. It seems to indicate they don't agree.
YOU LIE!!!

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by viperlmw:

said by FFH:

I find it interesting that the 2 Dem FCC commissioners gave a big back slap to Genachowski in their statements. But the 2 Repub commissioners haven't commented yet. It seems to indicate they don't agree.
YOU LIE!!!
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or if you find something inaccurate with what I said? Care to elaborate?
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

Matt3
All noise, no signal.
Premium
join:2003-07-20
Jamestown, NC
kudos:12

said by FFH:

said by viperlmw:

said by FFH:

YOU LIE!!!
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or if you find something inaccurate with what I said? Care to elaborate?
I think he's referring to Joe Wilson.

funchords
Hello
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-11
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:6
reply to FFH

said by FFH:

said by viperlmw:

said by FFH:

YOU LIE!!!
I'm hoping it was a joke based on the Joe Wilson rudeness.

As Julius Genachowski was speaking today, I was smirking to myself how funny it would be if Richard Bennett, George Ou, Brett Glass, or someone of that ilk were to suddenly blurt out, "You Lie!" (None of them were actually in the room, and I kinda doubt two of those three guys would have been so rude as to really do that, but that's still something that kinda crossed my mind.)
--
Robb Topolski -= funchords.com =- District of Columbia -- KJ7RL
Test your Broadband connection today! -- »measurementlab.net/

SuperWISP

join:2007-04-17
Laramie, WY

4 edits

1 recommendation

Robb, I knew I could count on you to think of me. How sweet.

Let's just say, discreetly, in Swiftian terms, that the Chairman said some things that were not so.

And probably without realizing that they were not so. I hope to visit with him and his staff to correct these things, which were doubtless told to him and his staff by mendacious DC lobbyists such as yourself and the groups for which you work.

Which are, in turn, all funded by Google.

viperlmw
Premium
join:2005-01-25
reply to funchords

said by funchords:

I'm hoping it was a joke based on the Joe Wilson rudeness.
I really thought he would get that.
This is a sub-selection from Karl?