spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jbrownie

join:2009-09-21

Two Thumbs Up For Cobalt!!

I was working on an assignment for my Biology course a few weeks back when a storm blew threw. Of course being the procrastinator that I am, didn't have much time to get it done.

When the rain was gone, I placed a call to Cobalt to let them know that my service was out and boy was I surprised...... A TECHNICIAN SHOWED UP the SAME DAY I CALLED! They told me that might not always be possible, but boy was I glad it was possible that day. They really saved me this time. What a friendly bunch. If you want a company that actually cares about your business and treats you like family....CHOOSE COBALT BROADBAND as your DSL Provider.

Kiwi
Premium
join:2003-05-26
USA/MidWest
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast

At first it looked like a boat you were talking about, then thought perhaps a jelly sandwich, but then realized it was Broadband. Small companies are great until they get eaten, or sink

robbin
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX
reply to jbrownie

Do a little searching on this site and you will find that you are about the only one with positive things to say about Cobalt.

Oh wait -- This is your only post and you joined the site the same day you made it.

robbin
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX

Now this is interesting. There is another new member to our site who has also made only one post and it too is glowing accolades regarding Cobalt.

»Cobalt - Liberty Hill Internet Broadband

Let's just say that I don't believe either one of you if there are two.