Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

flyingjoey

join:2005-11-07
Jersey City, NJ
reply to Maggs

Re: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid!

I guess I am a prepubescent girls hahahaha! Mind you I'm a 35 year old, 6'1", 190lb man.

Hey how many times I wish I could send my wife a picture of something I'm looking at, instead of sending it via email.

I've visited the Dominican Republic and Argentina recently and not only do they have multiple carriers who offer the Iphone, but they've also had MMS since day 1. now what are we missing here... Really... AT&T the almighty AT&T can't handle a little picture message.

If Apple were to come out with a CDMA version of the iphone I'd be the first 1 to get one. Also what's stopping apple from making a universal iPhone... really... CMDA/GMS/LTE/WiMax iphone. The technology exists... I'd pay an extra 100 bucks for an iPhone U4Gs.

patcat88

join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY
kudos:1

said by flyingjoey:

If Apple were to come out with a CDMA version of the iphone I'd be the first 1 to get one. Also what's stopping apple from making a universal iPhone... really... CMDA/GMS/LTE/WiMax iphone. The technology exists... I'd pay an extra 100 bucks for an iPhone U4Gs.
Better hope for a hydrogen or ethanol powered fuel cell iPhone then. Your going to have to carry a bottle of barcardi 151 everywhere you go and top off your phone 4 times a day.

iansltx

join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX
kudos:2
reply to flyingjoey

+1 on that. Though if I realy were to do such a thing people could point and say "why didn't you buy the Sprint HTC Hero", since I'm a keyboard-phone junkie.