StreetSpirit
This spot reserved for Xenu.
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Roslyn, NY
kudos:3
reply to clrana9017

Re: [northeast] Brooklyn,NY FIOS Deployments

Does anyone have FIOS in the 11224 Zip Code, specifically out of the AVE U/W12 CO? And perhaps someone knows on the status of deployment in the Coney Island area.

Lastly, thanks for posting the MDU signup line, Trudy.

Thanks in advance

gravesendfio

@verizon.net
said by StreetSpirit:

Does anyone have FIOS in the 11224 Zip Code, specifically out of the AVE U/W12 CO? And perhaps someone knows on the status of deployment in the Coney Island area.

Thanks in advance
i get it on west 7th between ave t & u

StreetSpirit
Premium
Roslyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

2 edits
said by gravesendfio :

said by StreetSpirit:

Thanks in advance
I misread that. I have friends nearby who are hoping it's available. They're in a private home, no MDU issues, on West 6th between V/W.

Thank you for your reply. I also know several folks in Gravesend with FIOS from the 1101 Ave R CO (CLLI NYCKNYAR), but am still looking for _anyone_ with FIOS from CO CLLI # NYCKNYAU ...

I guess I'll keep waiting and hoping... AFAIK, the apartment is 12,500 wire-feet from the Ave U/W12 CO.

--
Regards
Dave

jimboe

join:2000-08-14
New York
Of course you know one.

StreetSpirit
Premium
Roslyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
True that!

I'm still waiting and hoping they'll eventually get to the other side of Belt Pkwy, Jimbo. But you're absolutely right! (mumbles a few choice words about luck! xD)

J/k, I'm enjoying OOL while it's working well enough. Currently downloading at just over 30mbps, which is fine with me. I just wish I had a bit more upstream umph..

Cheers-

StreetSpirit
Premium
Roslyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to gravesendfio
said by gravesendfio :

said by StreetSpirit:

Thanks in advance
To the guy with FIOS on west 7th - Do you know which CO serves you? Ave U/W12? Thanks in advance.