share rss forum feed

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02
kudos:42

1 recommendation

reply to FFH5

Re: Ad hominem attack on Jenkins won't work

I'm so glad you read that entire piece and your over-arching conclusion was that it argued that "profits are bad." Unfortunately, you missed the part where it argues that puppies and picnics are the work of the devil.
Mr Jenkins background does nothing to justify the attempt to portray him as a tool of the telco lobbyists.
No, you're right. His words do a fine job.

FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

1 edit
said by Karl Bode:

quote:
said by FFH5:
Mr Jenkins background does nothing to justify the attempt to portray him as a tool of the telco lobbyists.
No, you're right. His words do a fine job.
So then, anyone who agrees with telcos, even if they have no affiliation with them, is by your definition a tool of said telcos. Well that certainly makes it easy to defend your position. Telcos are wrong and anyone who agrees with them is also automatically wrong.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02
kudos:42

2 edits

1 recommendation

So then, anyone who agrees with telcos, even if they have no affiliation with them, is by your definition a tool of said telcos.
No, though I really appreciate you assigning me untenable logic positions for me that I'm subsequently forced to deny. No, agreeing with telcos is fine. Repeating incoherent and incorrect positions I know are created by phone company lobbyists is not so fine.