spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Lax73
join:2003-05-06
Garden City, NY

Lax73

Malaysia - Intl calls, feedback requested

Hi - Can anyone provide some experience calling Malaysia or Singapore - quality of the call, etc. Thanks
34574589 (banned)
join:2009-09-05

3 edits

34574589 (banned)

Here ya go, I made some test calls 4 you on my PP line. The annoying background hum is electrical noise from the old school telephone pickup! You will never hear it on an actual phone call. That being said I made a couple of mp3s for ya so you can hear the quality for yourself. Excuse my loud annoying voice, lol

P.S. No I don't plan on visiting Singapore or Malaysia anytime soon and Yes I lied.

Just deleted attachments because hey are no longer needed...
Lax73
Garden City, NY

Lax73

How do i listen to what you said you prepared?
34574589 (banned)

2 edits

34574589 (banned)

said by Lax73:

How do i listen to what you said you prepared?
Just click on each one and open\run depending or browser and your preferred media player should open and play them. Sorry I had to go back and re-edit because I forgot to hit the upload button. Enjoy... Both calls were excellent in clarity. The lady in Malaysia hung up on me the first time don't know if it was a bad connection or she could not understand me.

As you can see though based on my calls I'm very happy
Lax73
Garden City, NY

Lax73

Ok I got it. I think perhaps if you spoke a bit more slowly it would have been understood better. They had trouble with the word "broadband". The quality was a bit sketchy, what do you think? But, this may not be much worse than landline. I think that a call to or from a Malaysian mobile phone may be better.

Many thanks again for all your effort with this. It's much appreciated.
34574589 (banned)

34574589 (banned)

said by Lax73:

Ok I got it. I think perhaps if you spoke a bit more slowly it would have been understood better. They had trouble with the word "broadband". The quality was a bit sketchy, what do you think? But, this may not be much worse than landline. I think that a call to or from a Malaysian mobile phone may be better.

Many thanks again for all your effort with this. It's much appreciated.
No not at all, actually it was really good Like I said the background noise was from the microphone pickup. If you would like you can PM me and I'll do a 3 way and you can talk to whomever on my dime. Thanks