spc
Search similar:

uniqs

NotHappy
@qwest.net

NotHappy

Anon

No Incoming Calls on Teleblend

I am not getting incoming calls on my Teleblend phone since Sept 24th. I am able to make outbound calls.

Called Customer service, opened Ticket. There is no response to either of these.

Called Customer service again waited for 1/2 hour to get through and he informs that they are having issues with their providers and that it is a known issue and he has no idea when that might be resolved.

I enquired am I supposed to be paying you guys when you can't provide service he said 'Yes' you have to since you are making outbound calls.

He gave me email address to the engineering team I guess they are all partying in Hawaii...no response.

Anybody else having this issue?
Bill44130
join:2003-10-08
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130

I just tested mine. It works just fine.

When you are in the caller id link make sure that click save and make sure it indicates that it is disabled. I initially forgot to click the save button.

NotHappy
@qwest.net

NotHappy

Anon

I tried that but still didn't work.

The caller id link is for outbound calls. I still disabled it, SAVED it and tried but nothing changed.

Still not able to get in bound calls.

Please any other advice is welcome.
Bill44130
join:2003-10-08
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130

I would say your best bet is to call support on Monday morning. I am not sure how much help they will be, but I wish you good luck.
bsoper6
join:2002-08-26
Elkhart, IN

bsoper6 to NotHappy

to NotHappy
I'm out too (Indiana). Have been for a few days now. For the most part, I have been OK with TB, but I guess I just don't want to do it anymore. I was with SunRocket first, like a lot that are left, so I tried as long as I could. I left my number (Not my TB number) for them to call me back for the cancel. Wonder how long that's going to be... I may just for fun see how that whole MagicJack thing works.

GRome
@comcast.net

GRome to NotHappy

Anon

to NotHappy
I too have not been getting any incoming calls. My issue has been running a couple of days longer than NotHappy's. It took a couple of days to realize that no calls were getting through and were getting dumped into my voicemail. At first I thought my answering machine was turned off, but I checked it and it was on. I then called my Teleblend number using my cell and the call went directly to VM.

I opened a trouble ticket that included my cell number and in a couple of days they replied with an e-mail stating that their system isn't seeing my VoiP adapter and if I could provide them with its MAC address. Fortuitously I was online when I received the e-mail and responded within a 1/2 hour.

Then nothing. I waited for almost a week before I finally called in and the support person I spoke with had me try a few things to no avail. They said that someone from their Engineering would contact me shortly to help resolve this issue. I typically understand the term "shortly" to mean a couple of days, but it's been a week with nary a word.

Before this incident, I would have given Teleblend a 5-star rating as we always had a dial-tone (except when the power or broadband was out). Now they're down to 3-stars and slipping unless it gets resolved in the next couple of days. To get it back up a star will require them to make a financial sacrifice.
bsoper6
join:2002-08-26
Elkhart, IN

bsoper6

Any idea how long it takes the "I want to cancel" people to call back, or should I just cut out the middle man and deny them access to my credit card?

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

Change the credit card on file with them to a dead card or an amex gift card #. Otherwise, if you read other threads here, you will see how many had their cards charge months after cancelling.
Or don't do it, and go through hell later.