spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

myqwest4452

@qwest.net
reply to FenixSucks

Re: I think Qwest is blocking YOUTUBE

i was amazed coming across all of these Qwest costumers that are having youtube loading problems when we first got our 5mg dsl or wireless? youtube was just fine vids would start basically with out loading 1 month into our service videos suddenly would not start i mean at all i watch alot of vids on youtube I thought it might be my lap-top so i pulled out another the same thing would not load so i got out my last lap-top rarely ever used but the same thing youtube vids would not load i have to reload at least 10 0r more times just to get a vid to play so i went to the library with my lap-tops all three of them loaded the vids with-en 2 secs there is something going going on with this isp "Qwest" this is ridiculous for this to be happening to so many paying Qwest customers!!! »i.dslr.net/v2/lite/grey/angry.gif

Umm4

join:2009-10-03
Bellevue, WA
If you read back a page or two there is a work around... Qwest just has it's DNS mucked up for the time being (aparently...)

CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID
kudos:7

2 edits
Hello Qwest Patrons,

If you are having any issues please don't hesitate to reach out to us at TalkToUs@qwest.com and we'll be happy to handle any issue you may be experiencing! We appreciate your feedback and Thank You for using Qwest High Speed Internet!

Have a Great Day

The TalkToQwest Team

bobinutah
Premium
join:2003-04-07
Bountiful, UT
said by CenturyLink:

Good Morning/Afternoon All,

Hope your Monday is rolling along smoothly. We wanted to let you know that our Network Technicians have been working incredibly hard to isolate video playback issues and we are sure that they have been resolved. You should not be experiencing lag or downtime. If you are, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at TalkToUs@qwest.com and we'll be happy to handle any issue you may be experiencing! We appreciate your feedback and Thank You for using Qwest High Speed Internet!
Have a Great Day!

The TalkToQwest Team
They still aren't fixed where I am. The speed is still lagging unless I use the fix mentioned earlier in the thread.. Keep Trying. Bob
--
When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like GrandPa. Not screaming, like the
passengers in his car.

blugreen

@qwest.net
Still broken where I am too - it's just spinning on about 50% of videos.