spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

john L

@clearwire-wmx.net

teleblend not working with Clear.com

I recently switched my DSL service provider to Clear.com (from AT&T). The problem was I could hear the dial tone but couldn't make or receive a call. I reported this to teleblend and they sent me a new gizmo. Still, the same problem exists. Any ideas?

ChuckIL9

join:2005-11-07
Peoria, IL
Clearwire is relatively infamous for blocking VOIP. Some have had success calling Clearwire customer service and getting the necessary ports unblocked.

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to john L
Please send me your telephone number and we can make some port changes to switch to a different port. That should alleviate the issue with the port blocking from clearwire.

Solearth

@clearwire-wmx.net
reply to john L
I had trouble with my spa2101 hooked up directly to the Clear modem. Strangely enough, when I hooked my router up first, then the ATA, it worked fine. I hooked it up directly again, and it failed again. Looks like I will have to keep using my router.

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
That's because your router is changing the ports for you. If that solution works for you great, if it doesn't we can change our ports around for you to point to something else.