uniqs
megatron266
Premium Member
join:2007-08-11
Miami, FL

megatron266

Premium Member

LMAO!!!

All I know is my iPhone does what I want it to do. I stream live TV to it from my computer at home without any Slingcrap. I don't do the tethering BS either. I didn't live off of MMS so there goes that. Its fast anywhere I go and I travel on the road a lot. Stop drinking that Haterade!!!!! Lets talk about the root cause of the issue. People can't either afford it or they wouldn't know how to use it.

I have to admit I drank some of that haterade a while back but I have now seen the light and I pay my monthly access. The day I open up a wireless company it will be different.

Work it Bs!!!!

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan

How do you stream live TV to your iPhone?

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to megatron266

Premium Member

to megatron266
the iphone is only expensive b/c it has been available one one operator. and apple is a greedy piggy.
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9

Premium Member

And large numbers of people are willing to pay up for quality.

Phil
Rojo Sol
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11
Downers Grove, IL

Phil to megatron266

Premium Member

to megatron266
How are you streaming live TV to your iPhone?

Jim Kirk
Premium Member
join:2005-12-09

Jim Kirk to openbox9

Premium Member

to openbox9
said by openbox9:

And large numbers of people are willing to pay up for quality.
Thanks for the laugh.
megatron266
Premium Member
join:2007-08-11
Miami, FL

megatron266 to IPPlanMan

Premium Member

to IPPlanMan
Through an app called ORB. You buy an adaptor from best buy called WinTV install it first. Then download and install the orb server to your pc and it will program it automatically. The app for the iPhone cost 9.99 one time fee. You can also use it as a DVR. All the channels you get at home are streamed on edge, 3G, and wifi. And no my iPhone is not jailbroken.
megatron266

megatron266 to Phil

Premium Member

to Phil
I posted the answer above a few minutes ago. I can also stream videos I have saved on my home pc and watch them anywhere. I watch TV at work and nobody knows. MSG me on here if you want to see screen shots or get more details on it.