spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

GM

@hrec.coop
reply to Hwnsista

RV Scam

Here is another one for a 2004 Holiday Ramble Endeavor which should sell for $125K. IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.....
Hey again,

If you have other questions regarding the RV please email me all your questions and I will be happy to help you in any way , I prefer to discuss this transaction by email

Here's how this deal works out.
I'll have the RV and all documents (including clear title) shipped to you, at my expense, through DAS . I confirm that you'll also have a 5 days inspection period before making your decision. For the financial part of this transaction we'll go through eBay's motors purchase protection program. They will send you the invoice containing more details about our transaction, including payment details. You will have to send the money through bank wire transfer to an account managed by one of their transaction officers. After they secure your payment I will start shipping. The RV will arrive in no more than 7 days depending on your location. The money is going to be kept secured in an eBay bank account until the inspection period is over. If you find any problems, that I've failed to mention, you will get your money back, in full, no questions asked.
If you agree with these terms and you have the funds available,confirm and I will have eBay contact you with more details. To move to the step I need your Shipping address

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
Did you see what they would do/how they would respond when asked where their Ad/Auction Page at eBay Motors was located (aka the Ad/Auction link) so that you could start the purchase by using your eBay Account to make the Buy It Now Purchase and be covered under VPP which is only for purchases made at/through the »www.motors.ebay.com/ web site? That would stop them dead in their tracks as no legitimate eBay Motors Invoice can be generated without your clicking a Buy it Now Ad/Auction on a eBay Motors web page. The rest is all misdirection and BS from the scammer.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?