how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

montero1

@comcast.net
reply to N9MD

Re: Number Transfer Issue from Teleblend to Vonage

I know nothing about this porting... but I'm very frustrated! and need help please!

I'm trying to switch from ATT callvanatge (Voip) to Tellblend. looks like everything is OK on the ATT side. But now I can NOT receive calls on either Telephone adapter... ATT sent me an email saying they are done... No one at teleblend can give me a good answer to where my number went.

What can i do? I'm pissed, i have ported three times before with NO issues.

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom
said by montero1 :

I know nothing about this porting...

...i have ported three times before with NO issues.
Hmmm! Split personality ... one knows nothing ... the other is an expert at porting.

Sorry, but I have no answers for failed ports to TeleBlend ... I'm flabbergasted that you have "ported three times before" ... and you actually chose to port to TeleBlend.. Have you not been paying attention to this rarely viewed sub-Forum?!

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
reply to montero1
I would suggest that you contact a GOOD Voip provider such as CallCentric or FutureNine and see if they can locate and retrieve your number.

What was the attraction with TeleBlend?!

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to montero1
Can you please PM me with your TN? I will go ahead and take a look.

All voip providers wait for their carrier to tell them that the number has been fully ported over. Even though ATT CallVantage has said they have released the number, the new carrier that any voip carrier is using has to build it in their switch.