dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« New Speeds!
This is a sub-selection from Massive Slowdowns?

Bresnanisgod
@174.44.38.x

Bresnanisgod to bigburd

Anon

to bigburd

Re: Massive Slowdowns?

Is this in the contract anywhere...

"1. Don't tell me that your speed test is the only thing that matters. I'm not paying you to provide me a connection to your internal network I am paying you to provide me with a reliable connection to the internet at a reasonably close speed to what you advertise, which you are not."

I'd really like to have a legal leg to stand on if I'm going to contradict what the techs always say.

burdanon
@bresnan.net

burdanon

Anon

I have no clue what the contract really says and to be honest could care less..But this is what their tech support will tell you if you tell them the speakeasy tests are slow. They haven't provided their Montana clients with usable internet access for over a month. The FCC and FTC specifically question if you are having this type of issue with your ISP when you are filling out the complaint forms online. I REALLY suggest to everyone to at least go to those sites and fill this stuff out. I've done the FTC thing before and they wont respond with just one or two complaints they need a developing pattern. Also be sure to let Bresnan know you shouldn't have to pay for the last month and any month until they get their issue fixed. The FTC can also start laying heavy fines on Bresnan for this type of business they are running with their clients.
« New Speeds!
This is a sub-selection from Massive Slowdowns?