spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CTL_Joey
join:2008-09-22

1 recommendation

CTL_Joey

CenturyLink Email, Home page, and Bill Pay

To coincide with the national launch of the CenturyLink brand, changes were made to some websites that customers were previously familiar with.

Sites www.embarq.com and www.centurytel.com began redirecting to www.CenturyLink.com. This is the site where consumers can view information about CenturyLink products and services as well as log in to view account information and schedule payments online.

Home page websites such as www.myembarq.com have begun began to redirect to www.CenturyLink.net. The new site allows customers to login to the web portal to access their @embarqmail.com and @centurytel.net email accounts.

The redirection of these sites was designed to provide a seamless transition to customers during the launch of our new brand. If anyone is having issues accessing any of these sites or have any issues logging into their email accounts or online account management; please send me an IM or email Joey@CenturyLink.com (please note this has changed, EMBARQ_Joey@embarq.com still works though) with your account number and/or email address as this would be something we need to address on our end.

Also keep in mind that support is available at CenturyLink.com:

Residential:

»embarq.centurylink.com/S ··· ntactUs/

Business:

»embarq.centurylink.com/S ··· usiness/

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am here to help.

Joey H.
CenturyLink Customer Outreach
Joey@CenturyLink.com

Hazy Arc
join:2006-04-10
Greenwood, SC

Hazy Arc

Thanks for the information, Joey.

I haven't actually tried it yet, but am I correct in assuming my account information/password remained the same when I access/pay my bill online?

CTL_Joey
join:2008-09-22

CTL_Joey

Yes that is correct. The login screen is slightly different looking, but thats about it.
scooper
join:2000-07-11
Kansas City, KS

scooper to CTL_Joey

to CTL_Joey
they're still working on connecting up all the services for accounts - mine is definately off right now.

WEEDmon
El Loco
join:2007-04-26
Greenville, NC

WEEDmon to CTL_Joey

to CTL_Joey
So Embarq_Joey or sorry I mean CenturyLink_Joey, eventhough the merger for Embarq and CenturyLink is complete and it's now called CenturyLink.....and I have an Embarqmail.com email address, do I need to change to a CenturyLink email address or can I keep it as embarqmail.com? What if I want to change it to an CenturyLink email address can I choose to do so or not? Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

dslanywhere
@embarqhsd.net

dslanywhere

Anon

Your email address will not change, it will remain as embarqmail.

This is from »www.centurylink.net/faq
rabeatz7
Premium Member
join:2009-03-21
Apopka, FL

rabeatz7 to WEEDmon

Premium Member

to WEEDmon
said by WEEDmon:

What if I want to change it to an CenturyLink email address can I choose to do so or not?
Although Joey already answered this I just wanted to go into a little bit more detail:

If you already have an @embarqmail.com address, then you do not have an option to create a @centurylink.net address. Any new address you create under your account would still be @embarqmail.com.