batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

batterup

Premium Member

This is the way you people wanted it.

Ma Bell is dead and yet the people bitch.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

not really. i think ma bell has been here all along. she's just coming back with a vengence
60529262 (banned)
join:2007-01-11
Chicago, IL

60529262 (banned) to batterup

to batterup
Hey, this is what the free market looks like...charge what the customers will pay. They're all still paying. Isn't that what it was all about?

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

KrK

Premium Member

said by 60529262:

Hey, this is what the free market looks like...charge what the customers will pay. They're all still paying. Isn't that what it was all about?
It's not the free market.

The free market assumes that there's no barriers to entry so competition will freely enter and exit the market and that keeps prices fair and service good. Too bad reality and theory don't match.

After all, if Economic idealism and reality actually matched, then we'd of all seen Communism succeed as the greatest economic system ever. Ooops. That didn't work out so well, did it.

Idealism meet reality.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to batterup

Premium Member

to batterup
said by batterup:

Ma Bell is dead and yet the people bitch.
Is this a Macro of yours or something? I mean I know you think it's cute what you say and all, but it really lost it's charm about 10,000 times ago you posted this very line.

What you also forget is that Ma Bell was not loved.. they charged a fortune for services they provided, people HATED "ma bell" and they bitched then too... and besides, buddy, this is about cellular service and last I checked, Ma Bell never provided wireless services...

Seriously.. get off this trip.. it's old.
60529262 (banned)
join:2007-01-11
Chicago, IL

60529262 (banned) to KrK

to KrK
Sorry, I thought the sarcasm was self-evident.

60529262 (banned) to fiberguy2

to fiberguy2
Glad to see you're still alive. I thought maybe the batteries on your auto-flame had died.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2

Premium Member

said by 60529262:

Glad to see you're still alive. I thought maybe the batteries on your auto-flame had died.
Sorry to disappoint you.. troll.