uniqs
share rss forum feed

NOVA_Guy
ObamaCare Kills Americans
Premium
join:2002-03-05
reply to houselog442

Re: It's a communist conspiracy!

Fox News is good for a lot of things. For one, the perspective it presents (although conservatively biased) is a lot closer to balanced than anything broadcast over CNN (the Communist News Network), NBC (Nothing But Communism), or ABC (the All Barack Channel).

That being said, Glenn Beck does take it over the top every now and then. I'm still not sure why they're so concerned about network neutrality-- if implemented properly, this seems like a very pro-consumer idea... and that's good for everyone, right?
--
Nobel peace prize for Obammer... Now he's got one more thing in common with Arafat besides hating America. And he's just as succesful as Jimmy "the failure" Carter.

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA
There isn't anything remotely balanced in FakeNews

Whether it is editing clips, changing clips, etc....it's obvious they only want to distort what is said and show it the way they want to.

nasadude

join:2001-10-05
Rockville, MD
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to NOVA_Guy
said by NOVA_Guy:

...For one, the perspective it presents (although conservatively biased) is a lot closer to balanced than anything broadcast over CNN (the Communist News Network), NBC (Nothing But Communism), or ABC (the All Barack Channel).

hahahahahahahaha! funniest thing I've seen all day (not your juvenile names, the fox is balanced thing).

Fox is balanced to the same extent the moon is made of green cheese.

lolololol

@comcast.net
reply to NOVA_Guy
Good show, old chap. Exemplary use of sarcasm there.

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
reply to nasadude
Maybe you should read his post again because he said nothing of the sort that you are spouting off about.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to NOVA_Guy
said by NOVA_Guy:

CNN (the Communist News Network), NBC (Nothing But Communism), or ABC (the All Barack Channel).
Don't forget Santa Claus. He wears a red suit.
--
"That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!"

Pv8man

join:2008-07-24
Hammond, IN
yeah, I don't think that ANY mainstream news tells 100% of the truth.
Weather It be NBC, FOX or CNN

They always tell you 90% of the truth but not the last 10%, in order to give it a spin.

Or only report on a certain story for a very very short period of time, only to scrutinize it and spin it.

which makes all the difference.

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
reply to Skippy25
no no nasadude is right on

NOVA_Guy
Premium
reply to Bill Neilson
And the others don't do so even more wildly for the other side? I don't think CNN, ABC, or NBC has aired a story critical of Obama yet.

NOVA_Guy
Premium
reply to ArrayList
Please re-read my post. I believe you'll see that I said Fox was conservatively biased.

All the other news media outlets are also biased too, in favor of Obama and his agenda. Pick the flavor of Kool Aid you like to drink.

It's time for the Obamabots begin to improve their reading comprehension skills on this site.
--
Nobel peace prize for Obammer... Now he's got one more thing in common with Arafat besides hating America. And he's just as succesful as Jimmy "the failure" Carter.

HotRodFoto
Premium
join:2003-04-19
Denver, CO
said by NOVA_Guy:

Please re-read my post. I believe you'll see that I said Fox was conservatively biased.

All the other news media outlets are also biased too, in favor of Obama and his agenda. Pick the flavor of Kool Aid you like to drink.

It's time for the Obamabots begin to improve their reading comprehension skills on this site.
lol Obamabots. I think it's time maybe you start watching a news channel who didn't fight in court that they should be allowed to misinform the general public with slanted journalism »ceasespin.org/ceasespin_blog/cea···lic.html
--
Capturing the images of Colorado
»jdebordphoto.com

patcat88

join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY
kudos:1
reply to fatness
said by fatness:

Don't forget Santa Claus. He wears a red suit.
Verizon is owned by the Soviets, thats why their logo is red.

ArrayList
netbus developer
Premium
join:2005-03-19
Brighton, MA
reply to NOVA_Guy
sorry i thought you just said that glenn beck was biased, not fox news in general... i see what you said now.

PapaMidnight

join:2009-01-13
Baltimore, MD

1 edit
reply to NOVA_Guy
said by NOVA_Guy:

And the others don't do so even more wildly for the other side? I don't think CNN, ABC, or NBC has aired a story critical of Obama yet.
Then you should probably watch more often as CNN has been highly critical of Obama if the opportunity is present and warranted.

But hey, with a thought process like this:
quote:
CNN (the Communist News Network), NBC (Nothing But Communism), or ABC (the All Barack Channel).
[sarcasm]
I guess FOX is pretty darn balanced now isn't it?
[/sarcasm]

metro305

join:2002-05-31
Cary, NC
reply to Bill Neilson

It's a Konspiracy!

Your last sentence pretty much describes most commercial media outlets.

Effectively control and manage the message and polarize the population to into a never ending struggle of non-compromising ideological demagoguery.

-metro305
--
"We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror." Marshall McLuhan