uniqs
nasadude
join:2001-10-05
Rockville, MD

nasadude to NOVA_Guy

to NOVA_Guy

Re: It's a communist conspiracy!

said by NOVA_Guy:

...For one, the perspective it presents (although conservatively biased) is a lot closer to balanced than anything broadcast over CNN (the Communist News Network), NBC (Nothing But Communism), or ABC (the All Barack Channel).

hahahahahahahaha! funniest thing I've seen all day (not your juvenile names, the fox is balanced thing).

Fox is balanced to the same extent the moon is made of green cheese.
Skippy25
join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

Skippy25

Maybe you should read his post again because he said nothing of the sort that you are spouting off about.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

no no nasadude is right on

NOVA_Guy
ObamaCare Kills Americans
Premium Member
join:2002-03-05

NOVA_Guy

Premium Member

Please re-read my post. I believe you'll see that I said Fox was conservatively biased.

All the other news media outlets are also biased too, in favor of Obama and his agenda. Pick the flavor of Kool Aid you like to drink.

It's time for the Obamabots begin to improve their reading comprehension skills on this site.

HotRodFoto
Premium Member
join:2003-04-19
Denver, CO

HotRodFoto

Premium Member

said by NOVA_Guy:

Please re-read my post. I believe you'll see that I said Fox was conservatively biased.

All the other news media outlets are also biased too, in favor of Obama and his agenda. Pick the flavor of Kool Aid you like to drink.

It's time for the Obamabots begin to improve their reading comprehension skills on this site.
lol Obamabots. I think it's time maybe you start watching a news channel who didn't fight in court that they should be allowed to misinform the general public with slanted journalism »ceasespin.org/ceasespin_ ··· lic.html

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to NOVA_Guy

Premium Member

to NOVA_Guy
sorry i thought you just said that glenn beck was biased, not fox news in general... i see what you said now.