Stow, MA
reply to dyrewolfe

Re: Teleblend now offering $99.00 Annual Plan

Ah, "Monday". That's like telebend's version of the old "Manana!"

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to dyrewolfe

I'm sorry. I got a bit busy and forgot about getting this pushed out to our production network.

The change has been officially made, so you can see it with your own eyes on the website. Annual Plans do not have an cancellation fee.

dyrewolfe

join:2009-08-02
Durham, NC

said by TBSupport1:

I'm sorry. I got a bit busy and forgot about getting this pushed out to our production network.

The change has been officially made, so you can see it with your own eyes on the website. Annual Plans do not have an cancellation fee.
Great. Thank you.

swinger123

join:2009-12-09
Omaha, NE
reply to jeremy555

If your local Kmart came out with a sale price, would you try to get the sale price for something you bought 3 months earlier? I think not. I signed up for Teleblend because it was a good deal at the time. I would also like the $99 pricing, but they are just marketing for new customers like everybody else.
I'm sticking with Teleblend.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4

said by swinger123:

If your local Kmart came out with a sale price, would you try to get the sale price for something you bought 3 months earlier? I think not. I signed up for Teleblend because it was a good deal at the time. I would also like the $99 pricing, but they are just marketing for new customers like everybody else.
I'm sticking with Teleblend.
Do you buy that item from Kmart every month under contract? Many companies have loyalty discounts, save 10% on your next visit, etc.
--
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? »www.venganza.org

rdwarrior

join:2007-07-20
Conway, AR
reply to TBSupport1

Re: Teleblend now offering $99.99 Annual Plan

Try to get a new promotional offer with Comcast, Verizon, Cox and the rest of the providers that offer monthly services. The promotional offers are only available to new customers. If you have been with them for 12 months or 24 months, they may extend the offer to you, but the offers are for new customers.

chindit2

join:2010-01-30
reply to TBSupport1

Teleblend should be ashamed of themselves!! I have been a sunrocket, now Teleblend customers from the start. Now as a reward for loyalty they are offering $99.99/yr for new customers, but if you are a loyal customer they add all kind of charges that run the cost up to $195/year, which is the same cost as the $15.99 cost. Thanks guys!!!!

Loyal customer no longer