share rss forum feed

TBSupport1

join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA
reply to dyrewolfe

Re: Teleblend now offering $99.00 Annual Plan

said by dyrewolfe:

said by TBSupport1:

The $99 Annual Plan is available for a limited time only and includes unlimited US calling, a free device, 15 free calling features including caller ID, voicemail and simultaneous ring with no cancellation fees.
and from the TOS ...

said by »www.teleblend.com/terms.html :
Service Term for Annual plans. If Customer subscribes to an annual plan, the Service is offered on a twelve month basis, beginning on the date TeleBlend activates Service. Upon the expiration of the one year agreement, customers will automatically continue to receive TeleBlend service on a month to month basis at a rate of $15.95/mo unless the customer notifies TeleBlend of their intentions to extend service for an additional year or discontinue with TeleBlend service. Extension or disconnection of the TeleBlend annual plan must be done 15 days prior to the expiration of the subscription. If a customer fails to notify TeleBlend of their intentions to extend or discontinue their service, they will continue to receive service on a month to month basis and all associated fees will be charged to their credit card on file. If the Customer cancels the service for any reason or for convenience within twelve months of the Activation date, the Customer will forfeit the remaining service through the end of the period also not be provided with a prorated refund for the remainder of the one year period. An early termination fee of $39.99 will be charged if service is cancelled prior to the commencement date of the annual term and will be billed directly to the customer account and collected upon with the credit card on file.

Clarification please?

Also I agree with the previous poster. The higher-priced global plans may not be much consolation to existing users. Especially if they have no need for international dialing.
I am going to look into this for you.

The global plans are made for customers that would like international dialing. We still have our $15.95 plan as well.

dyrewolfe

join:2009-08-02
Durham, NC

said by TBSupport1:

I am going to look into this for you.
Have you had a chance to look into this yet?

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA

1 edit

I'm looking to get the final word about it.

druber

join:2000-04-11
Stow, MA

said by TBSupport1:

I'm looking to get the final word about it.
The word is (or should be) "PORT"

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA
reply to dyrewolfe

Sorry for the delay. To just confirm, there is NO cancellation fee if you are on the annual plan and decide to cancel.

The reason that it was there incorrectly was we did have another annual plan. We've had that annual plan for some time now, and that plan included a cancellation fee.

dyrewolfe

Durham, NC

said by TBSupport1:

Sorry for the delay. To just confirm, there is NO cancellation fee if you are on the annual plan and decide to cancel.

The reason that it was there incorrectly was we did have another annual plan. We've had that annual plan for some time now, and that plan included a cancellation fee.
Ok. But your Terms of Use still reflects a cancellation fee. Is that going to be revised?

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA

Yes, That should hopefully be fixed on Monday.

dyrewolfe

Durham, NC

said by TBSupport1:

Yes, That should hopefully be fixed on Monday.
Granted, you didn't specify which Monday the terms would be updated but we're now on the third one. How long does this change take exactly? I sincerely hope this isn't used as a fall-back plan "You should have read the TOS!".

druber

join:2000-04-11
Stow, MA

Ah, "Monday". That's like telebend's version of the old "Manana!"

TBSupport1

Leesburg, VA
reply to dyrewolfe

I'm sorry. I got a bit busy and forgot about getting this pushed out to our production network.

The change has been officially made, so you can see it with your own eyes on the website. Annual Plans do not have an cancellation fee.

dyrewolfe

Durham, NC

said by TBSupport1:

I'm sorry. I got a bit busy and forgot about getting this pushed out to our production network.

The change has been officially made, so you can see it with your own eyes on the website. Annual Plans do not have an cancellation fee.
Great. Thank you.