Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

1 recommendation

Mango to radioactive45

Premium Member

to radioactive45

Re: Teleblend number not in service - tkt number 354781

Radioactive, just to confirm: your telephone number has not been working since October 18. Teleblend has not provided you any information about what the problem is and when it will be fixed, and they have not yet provided you with an alternate number. Correct?

m.
radioactive45
join:2004-11-22
Chicago, IL

1 edit

radioactive45

Yes My original number was not working from October 21st aftternoon. Last incoming call I got was at around 9 Central. The alternate number was provided today evening after I requested them in BBR. I guess I am getting a better support in BBR by the TB support person than calling them directly. My original number which I have in records everywhere in my life is still not working as of today 10/26/2009 7 Central. I have friends in TB whom I revcomended and when they call my original number it works , So its some thing outside of TB that went bad just like the support team has told us in this thread. My guess, The Telco might have deleted/de-activated my number by mistake or some mis understanding between telco and TB.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

Ok. So to add insult to injury, they're refusing to help you until you complain in a public forum.

Given their new, less expensive plans that they're not offering to current customers, and the fact that at least one of their carriers has suspended service to them, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're having serious financial problems. Hopefully you're considering other options. If you haven't already, check out »/gbu

m.