Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102 to jjeffeory

Premium Member

to jjeffeory

Re: hmmm.....

said by jjeffeory:

2 weeks isn't enough time to properly evaluate phones such as the phones in question. 30 days is barely enough time to properly test out a phone. The rest of your statement is just as insulting yet entertaining as usual.
Simply because you cannot do it does not mean it isn't true.
jjeffeory
jjeffeory
join:2002-12-04
Bloomington, IN

jjeffeory

It's not about me specifically. I am thinking of the people who travel and go outside their home area from time to time. Some people actually travel. I think a 6 week window would be pretty fair. Simply because you, me, or anyone thinks something is true doesn't make it true either. Come on...

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

pnh102

Premium Member

said by jjeffeory:

It's not about me specifically. I am thinking of the people who travel and go outside their home area from time to time. Some people actually travel. I think a 6 week window would be pretty fair. Simply because you, me, or anyone thinks something is true doesn't make it true either. Come on...
So in other words, these people did not think through a major purchase. Perhaps they should not plan to switch carriers when a trip is being planned.
iansltx
join:2007-02-19
Austin, TX

iansltx to jjeffeory

to jjeffeory
Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile offer prepaid plans. Test out service using those. Infinite return window, no contract.
« Price Price Pricemark up pricing »
This is a sub-selection from hmmm.....