Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

1 recommendation

reply to 88615298

Re: hmmm.....

said by 88615298:

Verizon has been proven to NOT honor that promise. So what's you answer to that smart guy?
How is that relevant to your original point of not being able to buy a spanking new phone without a 2 year contract?
said by 88615298:

If the phone is only available via 2 year contract what other option do they have EINSTIEN?
If you find the terms of the contract disagreeable to the point that it detracts from your use of the device, then perhaps you should reconsider such a purchase.
said by 88615298:

You are obviously of the mindset that business should be able to fuck people all they want because they are busniess.
And again, you fail to provide proof that businesses are forcing people into these contracts. If you do not like the terms of the contract and agree anyway, you really have no place to complain.
said by 88615298:

As a person that runs his own small busines I do NOT feel that is the proper way to conduct one's self. I guess ome of us have morals others like you lack them.
Based on the tone of your posts, I can't say that running a lemonade stand at your parents' house qualifies as a small business.

And as a business owner, you of all people should appreciate contract law.
--
Blagojevich / Madoff 2012!