FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to burgerwars

Re: Throwing Dirt at Each Other

said by burgerwars:

It's pointless for each company to complain about each other. If AT&T is so bothered by Verizon's ads, then they should do their own. Since almost all of Verizon's phones only work on CDMA, why doesn't AT&T show a map where their phones work all over the globe and Verizon's don't, then claim that Verizon's phones can only be used as "Doorstops in Denmark" (or "Paperweights in Portugal"). They'll probably win that war.
How is that?. 99% of the Verizon users will never take their phone overseas and could care less. That ad would be a waste of money.
--
My BLOG .. .. Internet News .. .. My Web Page

burgerwars

join:2004-09-11
Northridge, CA
said by FFH5:

said by burgerwars:

It's pointless for each company to complain about each other. If AT&T is so bothered by Verizon's ads, then they should do their own. Since almost all of Verizon's phones only work on CDMA, why doesn't AT&T show a map where their phones work all over the globe and Verizon's don't, then claim that Verizon's phones can only be used as "Doorstops in Denmark" (or "Paperweights in Portugal"). They'll probably win that war.
How is that?. 99% of the Verizon users will never take their phone overseas and could care less. That ad would be a waste of money.
Actually it's also a waste of money in the Verizon ad that shows the map of Montana is "all white" for AT&T, for whatever that means. Since most AT&T and Verizon customers have never been to Montana, then why bother?

But it all comes down to where each customer travels to. For myself, I've been to many foreign countries, but never Montana.