spc
Search similar:

uniqs

del ftl
@algx.net

del ftl

Anon

hmmm

ATT doesn't make a ton of sense, but then neither does CDMA 1x only network from metro pcs.

Clearwire maybe, but I just dont see the point.

There are still several smaller gsm service providers in the country, like in wyoming, in the carolinas and so on, that could prove attractive, although not a ton of subscribers would come from them.

I would wonder about something with a Canadian provider going with a unified no roaming all over north America network. That's something ATT and vzw dont have, and could prove fairly popular especially in the east where people often travel between the countries.

TSWYO
Premium Member
join:2003-05-03
Cheyenne, WY

1 edit

TSWYO

Premium Member

Not like they are big enough to consider, but that Wyoming route is a Family / Local proud company. I doubt they would go foreign. They sure do have the best back country service in Wyoming and Northern Colorado though.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4 to del ftl

to del ftl
Metro would make sense since they're going to LTE the same as TMO (when it comes out of the labs). Also that would be a HUGE chunk of customers TMO would gain as well if they were to merge the customers over to TMO. If not a customer merger Metro's customers would gain a HUGE area of roaming that they'll need once Sprint goes to WiMax.