Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

1 edit

Robert

Premium Member

Apple Commercials..

I just noticed that the iPhone 3GS Apple commercials, at the end, now say "Can your phone and network do that?"

This was the commercial where the guy is talking to his wife, then puts her on hold, orders flowers, and goes back to the call.

SpaethCo
Digital Plumber
MVM
join:2001-04-21
Minneapolis, MN

1 recommendation

SpaethCo

MVM

said by Robert:

This was the commercial where the guy is talking to his wife, then puts her on hold, orders flowers, and goes back to the call.
If he's putting her on hold long enough to order flowers through the iPhone web browser or iFlower craplet, I hope the reason he's sending them is to apologize for putting her on hold for so damn long.

tokevino
Rain
join:2001-12-03
AZ

tokevino to Robert

to Robert
said by Robert:

I just noticed that the iPhone 3GS Apple commercials, at the end, now say "Can your phone and network do that?"

She was NOT put on hold. She was put on speaker phone before the web browser was launched so the talk is still effectively alive...

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
said by Robert:

Apple is running new ads tonight defending AT&T. I guess the Verizon ads have slowed sales.
»digitaldaily.allthingsd. ··· one-ads/
FFH5

FFH5

Premium Member

And these Apple ads may put the kibosh on Verizon ever selling the iPhone.