« Apple Commercials..Talk and Data? »
This is a sub-selection from Ummm....

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to JoeShmoe

Re: Ummm....

said by JoeShmoe :

If you want to be limited by a provider then definitely go with verizon, cdma technology has been around so long that their map shouldn't have any white on it. But if you want to keep up with technology and get the full experience then go with At&t. Both companies need to focus on the people that build and maintain the network instead of pissing away money on tit for tat.
WOW spoken like a true at&t fanboi/employee/cult member. Just amazing. That at&t kool-aid must be mighty good.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
said by 88615298:

said by JoeShmoe :

If you want to be limited by a provider then definitely go with verizon, cdma technology has been around so long that their map shouldn't have any white on it. But if you want to keep up with technology and get the full experience then go with At&t. Both companies need to focus on the people that build and maintain the network instead of pissing away money on tit for tat.
WOW spoken like a true at&t fanboi/employee/cult member. Just amazing. That at&t kool-aid must be mighty good.
Fanboy posting from a VZ domain?
For me AT&T has been good, depends on the area of the country though. Some providers are better in some geographical areas.
--
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? »www.venganza.org

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs
kudos:2
He could be posting from a friend's phone, or a company issued phone.

One of my employees was recently issued a Storm 2 and was all pissed off he didn't get an iPhone.

I just about snatched the damn thing back from him, and told him to pay for his own damn calls. The company contract is with Verizon, this is what they give me to give you.

Sorry, but domain name gives an anon post ZERO CRED.
--
Petty people are disproportionably corrupted by petty power…

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4
said by N3OGH:

He could be posting from a friend's phone, or a company issued phone.

One of my employees was recently issued a Storm 2 and was all pissed off he didn't get an iPhone.

I just about snatched the damn thing back from him, and told him to pay for his own damn calls. The company contract is with Verizon, this is what they give me to give you.

Sorry, but domain name gives an anon post ZERO CRED.
I am not saying that it gives him/her credibility, just fairly funny if you ask me. The person stated what they thought and was instantly branded a shill/fanboy etc. Just funny when it is posted from a VZ domain.
--
"So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage? »www.venganza.org

jmn1207
Premium
join:2000-07-19
Ashburn, VA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to ptrowski
Perhaps JoeShmoe had to use a Verizon device because they could not get service with their AT&T phone?

JoeShmoe

@bellsouth.net
reply to 88615298
Nice try BF69, you are so wrong. Im actually using Verizon but as soon as my contract is up I will be switching to at&t. Thats right I'm waiting because Verizons ETF are rediculous. As for the at&t Kool-aid remark...it is played out, be more creative, I've only read it about 1000X's. Oh yeah and I am not and never have worked for either company, nor am I interested to. Just stating the facts as I see them here in Miami.

join:2009-09-25
Houston, TX
said by JoeShmoe :

As for the at&t Kool-aid remark...it is played out, be more creative, I've only read it about 1000X's.
Stop explaining. We have all seen the maps.
Expand your moderator at work