spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bigjimc
join:2003-04-21
Middleboro, MA

bigjimc

Talk and Data?

I want to be able to Talk and surf and drive my car at the same time while shaving and reading the newspaper, drinking my coffee and listening to Howard Stern on my Satellite radio......

But seriously. I am always on the internet while I am on the phone. Thank gawd for WiFi.....

FastiBook
join:2003-01-08
Newtown, PA

FastiBook

With the headset on, i can easily talk to 2+ people on conference call mode, while looking up info on the web, text, check email and receive other information such as direction & location service based uses with my iPhone, on the train. Try doing that with a pre, a droid, or any of these half-assed gimmick hype machine phones. I can tell you now before you waste your time trying, it won't work. The iPhone stands totally alone, peerless in its overall capability, usability, and you have to admit, it is pretty sexy too.

Everyone has their own views, experiences, preferences, and opinions. These however do not change the fact that the iPhone+GSM, even when it drops back to EDGE is a pretty killer combo. As a long standing cingular/att subscriber i feel lucky not only that apple went with att as launch partner, but that i'm even able to afford such a marvelous indispensable useful device.

- A