share rss forum feed

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2

Neil Smit

Why is this man still CEO? He received $7.4 million cash compensation for 2008.

ender7074

join:2006-11-21
Saint Louis, MO
Yah he has been there too long. Charter is nothing but a revolving door for inept execs that can get an awesome contract with a huge golden parachute, perform their job with the least level of skill and intelligence, get fired, profit. Neil must not has got the memo on this process.
--
Does Microsoft mean small and squishy?

ToxicDrew
Premium
join:2001-09-24

1 edit
reply to Rob
Their going to enhance my bill come January 2010

KoRnGtL15
Premium
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1
Hey they have to pass the debt to some one and pay those lawyer fees. And Charter customers are perfect for that. They still remain billions in debt and keep sinking.

said by ToxicDrew:

SunnyFL
Premium
join:2001-02-08
reply to Rob
said by Rob:

Charter 11 ? Whah?

just_asking

@charter.com
reply to Rob
said by Rob:

Because he did exactly what he was hired to do under the terms of his contract. Save the company from going under and successfully emerge from Chapter 11 with a positive cash flow. Simple as that really.

mattniemu

join:2008-04-08
Waupaca, WI
reply to KoRnGtL15
I think they will rise prices on alll packages. it will suck for poeple on basic like i am for now until i got dish. I am only paying 25 dallor a month for that. I use to have the other package but it cost alittle too much like 55 dallors for up to 80 channels. i can pay 55 dallors for 250 channel on dish plus better music channels then that music choice crap. Charter kiss my ass. Charter you can pipe more debt down that tube you dump ass. Charters iq is 5 and not really really really smart how they can make a network and company work.

tim_k
Buttons, Bows, Beamer, Shadow, Kasey
Premium,VIP
join:2002-02-02
Stewartstown, PA
kudos:40

1 edit
reply to ender7074
said by ender7074:

Yah he has been there too long. Charter is nothing but a revolving door for inept execs that can get an awesome contract with a huge golden parachute, perform their job with the least level of skill and intelligence, get fired, profit. Neil must not has got the memo on this process.
I bet a lot of other top level executives get nice retention bonuses too.
--
RIP my babies Buttons 1/15/94-2/9/07, Beamer 7/24/08, & Bows 12/17/94-10/11/09

RWOTB
Premium
join:2002-12-04
reply to ToxicDrew
said by ToxicDrew:

Ditto.
--
I wish I could shove my house into my desktop recycle bin.